Honda is a renowned multinational conglomerate known for its excellence in manufacturing automobiles, motorcycles, and power equipment. Founded in 1948 in Japan, Honda has established itself as a leading brand in the global automotive industry. Recognized for its commitment to innovation, reliability, and fuel efficiency, Honda vehicles are celebrated for their quality and performance. Apart from automobiles, Honda is also a major player in the motorcycle market, producing a wide range of bikes known for their durability and advanced technology. With a strong emphasis on eco-friendly initiatives and cutting-edge engineering, Honda continues to be a symbol of trust and ingenuity in the world of transportation.
Follow the steps given to register your Honda product for Honda Warranty
1. Visit https://powerequipment.honda.com/
2. Scroll down and click "Register Product"
3. Enter your serial number and click “submit
4. Enter details about your purchase.
5. Click on confirm
6. And your product will be registered for the Honda warranty
In 2023, every Honda model, be it the Civic or the Pilot, is accompanied by a comprehensive set of coverages. These include a bumper-to-bumper warranty lasting three years or 36,000 miles, ensuring extensive protection for various components. Additionally, there is a five-year or 60,000-mile powertrain warranty, providing assurance for essential engine and transmission elements. Furthermore, Honda offers three years or 36,000 miles of roadside assistance, offering support in case of emergencies. The package also includes two years or 24,000 miles of select complimentary scheduled maintenance, enhancing the overall ownership experience. The countdown for these warranties begins either on the day the vehicle is put into service for the first owner or, if leased, on the commencement date of the lease. While there are other lesser-known coverages such as an eight-year, 100,000-mile hybrid powertrain warranty, federal emissions and seat belt warranties, California emissions warranties, and rust protection, it is the bumper-to-bumper and powertrain coverage that are most frequently utilized, ensuring Honda owners peace of mind throughout their ownership journey.
To Claim Honda warranty, follow these steps:
1. Bring your Honda vehicle to an authorized dealer.
2. These authorized dealers have a direct connection to the Honda subsidiary or distributor in your country.
3. For independent dealers, they can facilitate your claim by reaching out to a spare parts distributor or the Honda distributor, provided they are available in your country (please refer to the service network).
4. If there isn't a Honda subsidiary or distributor in your country, we recommend contacting the dealer, importer, or manufacturer of the machine to initiate a warranty claim.
5. Please ensure that you have the invoice or another document that verifies the machine's date of sale.
6. In the case of exporting the machine, the warranty conditions of the country where it is imported will apply, not those of the country where the machine is manufactured.
To register your Honda product, visit https://powerequipment.honda.com/, enter your serial number, provide purchase details, and click "confirm." Your product will be registered for the Honda warranty.
To claim Honda warranty, bring your vehicle to an authorized dealer with a direct connection to Honda. If there isn't a Honda subsidiary or distributor in your country, contact the dealer, importer, or manufacturer. Ensure you have the invoice or a document verifying the machine's date of sale.
Every 2023 Honda model, including Civic and Pilot, comes with a three-year or 36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, a five-year or 60,000-mile powertrain warranty, three years or 36,000 miles of roadside assistance, and two years or 24,000 miles of select complimentary scheduled maintenance. Additional coverages include an eight-year, 100,000-mile hybrid powertrain warranty, federal emissions, seat belt warranties, California emissions warranties, and rust protection.
The countdown for Honda warranties begins either on the day the vehicle is put into service for the first owner or, if leased, on the commencement date of the lease.
Yes, you can still claim Honda warranty by contacting the dealer, importer, or manufacturer of the machine. They can facilitate the claim process, provided they are available in your country.
Yes, you need to have the invoice or another document verifying the machine's date of sale when initiating a Honda warranty claim.
Answer: Yes, the Honda warranty coverages are applicable for both new vehicles and leased vehicles. The countdown for warranties begins based on the vehicle's service commencement date or the lease commencement date.